Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.Luke 6:38 (NIV)
Donations are so important to Almonte Baptist Church as they enables us to carry out the following activities for the glory of God:
- Fulfill our mission and share the gospel with Almonte, Mississippi Mills and the World; and
- Help and support those in need, whether in Almonte, Canada or Abroad.
- Partner with other programs, such as the The Big Give Initiative – June 6, 2020 ( http://www.thebiggive.ca/), and support the community by providing goods and services for FREE.
Ways to donate
- In-person during our Sunday service at 10am EST
- Mailing donations to ABC – 207 Reserve Street, P.O. Box 293, Almonte Ontario, K0A 1A0
- Using E-Transfer: Please send your e-transfer to TreasurerAlmonteBaptistChurch@bell.net (no security question and password required) and indicate the amount for Operations and/or Missions in the note field.
- Using Donate button: Please see below.
Using Donate button
Protection of Personal Information
To protect your personal information, especially financial information, all online donations are handled with the highest bank-level security.
Introduction to on-line giving (website and mobile app)
Here is a video which you might find useful. Please note that tithing can only be made using a credit card, at this time. However, the use of a debit card and bank account is forthcoming.
To make a secure, one-time or recurring gift using Tithe.ly, please click the Give button below. You will be asked for the following information:
- Card information, e.g. credit card – for making donation
- Name, address, phone number – for issuing income tax receipt in Canada
- Emal address – for receiving confirmation of donation
Please note: If after clicking the Give button below, you prefer not to enter your card information for every donation, you can create an account first by clicking on the Sign Up link on the top right corner of the form.